Love Dare, Day 2 - Love Is Kind

"In addition to saying nothing
Negative to your spouse again today,
Do at least one unexpected gesture
As an act of Kindness" - The Love Dare
Day 2 - and I almost messed up! Wow! I spent another day pushing the frustrations and negative thoughts out of my head. I never realized how many times a day I'd let those negative thoughts in. But - all in all it was a good day :)
Tonights post is going to be short because frankly, I'm tired. :)
I came in at the last minute and was able to pull off my dare :) Hubs didn't get home until late, and when he walked in the door I had dinner almost ready for him, BBQ chicken, pasta salad and green beans. Doesn't sound like much, but what he's used to is "bring something home".
I sat with him while he ate dinner and he told me fixing his dinner was completely unexpected :) I tried to play it off as if this is something I do all the time, cooking a full dinner at 9pm, but I know it's not. Even trying to say it is would be lying to myself and you :)
Have a wonderful night! I'll see you on Day 3!!

0 comments:

Design by Blogger Templates